24/7 Emergency Plumber in Yakima, WA
Are you having a plumbing emergency in Yakima? Give us a call and we will be there in a hurry!
But maybe you’re not having an emergency, do you still know when to call a plumber?
Here are 8 of the most common reasons that you should call a plumber in Yakima
- Dripping/Leaking faucets – That drip, drip, drip can really add up to an expensive water bill.
- Leaking Pipes – Especially prevelant during winter months when irrigation or other pipes can freeze and rupture.
- Running Toilets – That constant noise is money literally being flushed down the toilet.
- Low Water Pressure – Nobody likes a low pressure shower that ends up taking longer and costing you more money.
- Leaking Hose Bib – We can fix your hose bibs and make them like new again.
- Slow or Clogged Drains – Kitchen sinks, bathroom sinks, and toilets can all get clogged, never put liquid plumber or the like down those drains.
- Sump Pump Failure – Do not let your sump pump fail and cause a backup in your basement, that is an expensive mess.
- Water Heater problems – If your hot water is running out quickly you likely need your water heater serviced or repaired.
Areas we service in the Yakima Valley
We service the entire Yakima valley. Whether you’re in Selah, Union Gap, Terrace Heights, the West Valley. Or even in areas such as Moxee, Tieton, Cowiche, Wiley City, Tampico, Gleed, and Naches in the Upper Valley, as well as Wapato, Toppenish, Zillah, Harrah, White Swan, Parker, Buena, Outlook, Granger, Mabton, Sunnyside, and Grandview in the Lower Valley. We are the Emergency Plumber we want you to call when you’re in need.